Our top priority is ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of our students, staff, and families. Bright Minds
Learning Center (BMLC) is taking the following step to maintain a safe, clean, and healthy learning
environment for our children, staff, and parents. The good news is that BMLC already takes many of these
crucial steps to prevent the spread of infections and illnesses every day.
• All staff MUST be observant with handwashing and doing so as frequently as possible.
• Staff are to be in closer proximity to children while they are handwashing and ensure thorough
process – and assist when necessary.
• Equipment, toys, doorknobs are sanitized frequently throughout the day.
• Any staff with any cold or flu-like symptoms are to stay home.
• All staff and students are screened upon arrival for a fever.
• As supplies are available, we will provide hand sanitizer at the entrance – by the door access
device and two by the Procare check-in monitors in the hallways. PLEASE use them as available.
• We have implemented a MANDATORY handwashing stop in the front office bathrooms for all
parents and children before children are dropped off in their classrooms.
These are just a few tangible measures in place to help keep our children, staff, and parents safe. But we
cannot do this alone. We need your help as well.
We are asking you, the parent, to be extra vigilant in the following areas:
• Keep sick children at home – no matter the illness. Because COVID-19 virus is not fully
understood, it is best not to chance it.
• Let us know immediately if your child is sick
• Listen to the advice of health professionals. Exercise the proper hygiene practice – most
importantly, frequent handwashing, and refrain from touching your face.
• Be on a watch for the following symptoms – which are reported with confirmed cases of the
o Shortness of breath
o Body Aches
o Sore throat
For additional information about COVID-19, you may visit the website for the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC) at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html