Bright Minds has educational programs specifically designed to help your child to be prepared for Kindergarten. We maintain a low student to teacher ratio and have a strong focus on providing individualized attention for your child.
We use the Funshine Express Curriculum for our Toddlers.
Fireflies® Monthly Preschool Curriculum
Fireflies is a research and evidence-based preschool curriculum developed for children ages 3 to 5 years old. Teacher tips, transition ideas, observation tips, and individualization strategies are embedded into activities in each theme.
Buttercups is an interactive curriculum for children ages 0 to 36 months. It includes daily lesson plans, tips for individualizing activities, observation tips, extensions for older toddlers, and more.
- Aligned to Alaska’s early learning standards
- Detailed daily and weekly lesson plans
- Monthly parent newsletters
- Colorful classroom resources
- Vocabulary words in English, Spanish and American Sign Language
- Flexible and easily adapted to support and challenge student
“Designed around the latest scientific early brain development research, this year-round program focuses on enhancing the simple joy of childhood while equipping caregivers to nurture curiosity through exploration.”
Children in Preschool enjoy the curriculum from Easy Breezy Preschool.
“Easy Breezy Preschool’s comprehensive 40 week pre-k program includes:
- Detailed Daily Lesson Plans
- Nationally Recognized Music Program
- Integrated Pre-K Assessments
- Over 1,000 Pre-K Art Projects & Worksheets
- 138 Photo Activity Cards with 4-5 Activities each
- Pre-K Math Program
- Take Home Reading Library of Leveled Pre-K Readers
- Parent Resource Kit”
More Programs info coming soon!